Friday, April 11, 2008

New art class starting for beginners!

I have started a new art class for oil painting beginners this last week. It is every Wednesday from 9 to 12. Students need to bring their own supplies, I can give them a list of supplies they will need. If you don't have your supplies, you can use my supplies for a small fee. There is small fee to join the class. For further information about the class you can email me at Marilou@oil-painting-for-beginners.com Hope you can join us. I can only accommodate about 8 people. This class is held in my shed/studio. There is plenty of room because the shed is about 40 x 25 feet. But I only have about half of this space at the moment. This class curriculum will cover basic knowledge that beginners need to learn about. I will be teaching about colour, values (shading), and composition. There will be some discussions about drawing and what skills you need in order to be successful with painting. How to SEE like an artist. Thanks for reading and hope you can join our fun group of painters.

No comments: