Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Current work in progress

I thought I better post something in the blog to keep my readers up to date with what was happening with the website oil painting for beginners. I recently finished a portrait painting of my daughter who is 12 years old and will be putting it in the website under portraits. Like I said previously in the portrait page, I do want to do more portrait painting and feel that I will improve with more experience in that area. I want to do a new self portrait of myself in oils as I haven't done one in a long time (maybe 15 years?) Anyway, the painting I started after the portrait one is a landscape painting of a very old bridge here in the town I live. I will post the photos of this painting in a page called "work in progress" on the website shortly. I haven't done anything on the painting in a couple of days as the weather has been very cold outside and my studio is in a shed with no insulation (just metal walls).

For those of you waiting for the video clips, they will be coming soon, I am looking for a good camcorder to buy and will record those mini lessons and get them posted in the website under a new page soon.

Thanks for your patronage.
Marilou

No comments: