Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cold Winter Weather

I just wanted to post about the winter weather here in Australia. The studio I have now is located out in a shed and is very cold in the winter. I have a small heater out there but it is still very cold. The studio I had before in our other house was located inside the house so I never worried about the weather because it didn't affect me. So I will have to wait awhile to work in my studio until the weather warms up to a more comfortable temperature to be able to paint in my studio. We have been getting alot of rain too which I was told was way more than they usually get in addition to the cold temperatures. I understand the temperature should start to warm up in September. I am looking forward to the warmer weather then I can work on my paintings again.

No comments: